[HolisticPet2] Co-op Marilyn



Marilyn,

I wasn't confused. I knew what you were talking about, I just thought
all co-ops operated the same way and for the same reasons.

When I first started feeding raw, I looked high and low for deals.
Many of the folks on the raw lists were buying through co-ops for
their dogs and I never heard a fee mentioned. I couldn't find any
source in a 2-state radius. I even contacted growers directly and got
nowhere.

Paula

__._,_.___
This information is not intended to replace a doctor's advice.  Each person takes responsibility for their decisions based on the information and opinions that are submitted on Holistic Pet 2.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: