Re: [HolisticPet] Medicinal clay



I would like to hear too.
deirdre
On May 17, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Wendy Hutchins wrote:

>
> Hi Paula:
>
> I am interested in hear about clay. Until now I have never heard
> anything about it. What is it used for? I would love to hear your
> success story.
>
> Wendy
>
>
> --- On Sun, 5/17/09, Paula <Paula@hbeark.com> wrote:
>
>> From: Paula <Paula@hbeark.com>
>> Subject: [HolisticPet] Medicinal clay
>> To: HolisticPet@yahoogroups.com
>> Received: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 3:59 PM
>> So, without Peter, could we discuss
>> clay anyway?
>>
>> There is a yahoo group (AboutClay) that has been helpful
>> but the
>> majority of the info and health problems pertain to people.
>> I'm
>> interested in pet and livestock usage. I get very
>> frustrated very
>> fast on my slow dial-up trying to research anything.
>>
>> It would seem that clay could fill a gap in my do-no-harm
>> remedies.
>> I'm put off by claims from people who sell any product. I
>> want info
>> from people who use it - hows and whys.
>>
>> I'm currently using it in a water bowl that serves 3 cats
>> and 3 dogs.
>> They have other sources for water and free-choice EIS. At
>> first, they
>> didn't drink the clay water but now they do. I'm not sure
>> how much
>> benefit they get from it. The clay settles to the bottom
>> but may be
>> adding valuable minerals to the water. I re-stir it
>> occasionally and
>> the water stays VERY clean, as does the container. If I let
>> the water
>> get low, they will lick the clay off the bottom.
>>
>> I don't have any qualms about using something the animals
>> will
>> voluntarily consume or where dosage isn't critical. I'm
>> always
>> hesitant with anything I have to hide. I wanted to use it
>> for my
>> horses last winter but it would have to go on their feed.
>> They'd have
>> no choice about consuming it. It might be extremely
>> beneficial by
>> providing minerals, general detox, digestive health, etc.
>> All 4
>> horses are old and/or disabled, so I'm just trying to
>> prevent
>> problems. I'm not treating anything in particular. I
>> haven't been
>> able to find any specific info about livestock usage.
>>
>> I do have one personal human success story to share if
>> anyone is
>> interested. It could pertain to animal treatment.
>>
>> Paula
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>> mailto:HolisticPet-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark
> your favourite sites. Download it now
> http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: