Re: [HolisticPet] Air freshener Rosemary use Epilepsy



Thanks Wendy for pointing that out. But, I'm with you, I would not take chances either way.

Be Blessed!
Rena

----- Original Message -----
From: Wendy Hutchins
To: HolisticPet@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [HolisticPet] Air freshener Rosemary use Epilepsy

Rena I think you need to note that the articles you have listed refer to rosemary essential oil. The recipe given was for crushed rosemary or asprig of fresh rosemary doused with hot water. I don't think it would have the same effect as the esssential oil. However, it is well known that many essential oils can have adverse effects on pets.

For my part, even though it refers to rosemary oil, I don't think I would want to take any chances even with the fresh rosemary. I remember reading once that a dog had a reaction to an essential oil (can't remember which one) by being in the same room so you just can't be too careful.

Wendy

.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: