[HolisticPet2] About Pulling Teeth



It's ok to reply to me off list!!

If the canine tooth is pulled, will the dog's tongue hang out of its mouth?
I've asked a couple of people and they said absolutely not. I asked another
person and she said yes.
But I wanted to spread out my question to all of you to get more feedback on
it.

Thank you!

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and (FC) Beaver
Cleavear, Fort Bragg, CA

__._,_.___
This information is not intended to replace a doctor's advice.  Each person takes responsibility for their decisions based on the information and opinions that are submitted on Holistic Pet 2.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Weight Management Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: